AP Dr Baharuddin Aziz bin Aziz Ibrahim
Dr. Baharuddin Aziz is currently an Associate Professor attached to the Cluster of Education and Social Sciences (CESS), OUM. He is also the Programme Director for Master of Corporate Communication field of study. He has many years of experience in research and teaching of communication-related subjects and has taught at UiTM, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT) and the International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM). He has held the position of Director of Corporate Communication at UiTM (2001) and IIUM (2013).
- PhD (Satellite & Cable TV)
- Telecommunication & Film/Centre for Southeast Asian Studies, University of Oregon, U.S.A., 1990.
- M.Sc. (Broadcasting), Dept. of Broadcasting, College of Communication, Boston University, U.S.A., 1979.
- Bachelors of Mass Communication (Broadcasting), School of Public Communication, Boston University, U.S.A., 1978.
- B. Mass Com. (Broadcasting), School of Mass Communication, I.T.M., 1976.
Areas of Expertise:
- Writing for Electronic Media [Traditional & New Media].
- Research and Scripting for the Documentary
- Satellite and Cable Television Programming & Operations.
- Impact and Implications of New Media [example: on-line journalism, blogs, web tv, mobile tv, I-podcasting, IPTV & social media].
- Information Economics and issues related to Intellectual Property.
- Cybermedia/Cyberactivism: Its impact and implications to Democracy & the Electoral Process, Internet Publicity, and National Security.
- Broadcast Management in the Developing World.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- H.p.: 017-3326454