Assoc. Prof. Dr. Norlia T.Goolamally
Dr. Norlia T.Goolamally is an Associate Professor at the Cluster of Education and Social Sciences and she is the Programme Director for the Doctor of Philosophy of Education programme.
Dr Norlia was a teacher, teaching mathematics and chemistry. Before joining OUM in 2007, Dr Norlia was the Assistant Director in the Educational Planning and Research Division at the Ministry of Education for almost 10 years. She was appointed as Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology at OUM in 2013 before holding her current position as the Director of Institute of Quality Management in 2017.
- PhD Education (Measurement & Evaluation),
- Master of Education (Measurement and Evaluation),
- BScEdu (Hons) (Mathematics & Chemistry)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation,
- Quantitative Research,
- Psychometric Assessment,
- Management and Leadership,
- Mathematics and Chemistry Education