Dr. Khairul Hamimah binti Mohammad Jodi
Dr. Khairul hamimah Binti Mohammad Jodi is Senior Lecturer at Cluster of Education and Social Sciences (CESS). She started her career in 2000 at Tun Abdul Razak Institute of Technology (ITTAR) followed by Tun Abdul Razak University (UniRazak) and UNITAR International university. She began her employment in OUM in 2014 until now and is a permanent staff member of CESS.
Dr Khairul Hamimah is the Program Director of Islamic Studies with Education (DISE), the coordinator for the General Subject (MPU) courses and the Course Leader for the courses of Islamic Studies, especially Usuluddin field.
Dr Hamimah is also a member of the Malaysian Institute of Islamic Studies, Institute of Higher Education in the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia; a General Studies Evaluation Panel (MPU), MQA; a Panel Reviewer for Journal of Integrity and Compliance Department Journals, Religious and Counseling Division, Bukit Aman. She also has the Membership of the National Da’wah Council (Women and Graduate Wings) and a member of the Islamic Psychospiritual Society Committee in the unit of International Consultation and Relations.
- PHD, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA (UM) , 2008-2012, Department Aqidah & Islamic Thought .
- MA, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA (UM), 2002-2006, Department Aqidah & Islamic Thought.
- BA (HONS), UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA (UM), 1995-1999, Faculty of Usuluddin.
- DIPLOMA PENTERJEMAHAN PROFESIONAL Pusat Penterjemahan Malaysia (PPM)-DBP, 2015 – 2016.
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TEACHING (OUM), Jan 2017 – Mei 2018
Areas of Specialisation:
- Islamic Thought
- Akhlak & Moral
- Islam civilization
- Women/adolescent development
- Wayward women/adolescent